We at Cappsool Technologies Ltd ("we", "us" or "the Company") respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users ("user" or "you").
- What type of information we collect
- How we collect your information
- How we use the information we collect
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose
- For how long we retain the information we collect
- How do we safeguard your information
- How we use the information we collect for marketing purposes
- How to contact us
What type of information we collect
We collect two types of data and information from our users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Service ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information, which includes navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our Service.
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information"). We collect Personal Information from your device (e.g. IP address) and information on your activity on the Service (e.g. clicks, actions, etc.) we may also collect any Personal Information you provide us in each of the following manners:
- Contact Us. When you contact us, or when we contact you, we may receive and process any personal information that you provide us. Such information, including the content of your approach, will be used for the purposes of processing and addressing your request and for our legitimate business purposes, as further described in “How we use the Personal Information we collect”.
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
We collect information through your use of the Service. In other words, when you are using our Service, we are aware of it and may gather the information relating to such usage.
We may also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you provide when you communicate with us via email or other means.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assign to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Service quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Service.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Service may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
How we use the information we collect
In addition to the purposes listed above, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- To administer and make available the Site and Services to you;
- To further develop and generally improve the Site and the Services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site or Service;
- To perform a research or to conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Service to your needs and interests;
- For validation of users as human and anti-fraud monitoring;
- To identify or authenticate your access and use of the Site;
- To support and troubleshoot our Service and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request; and
- To serve you advertisements in other sites. Some of our third-party services may collect non-identifiable information about your interaction with the Site. Such information may be used by such third parties for serving and displaying ads and offers of the Site and/or content and services offered via the Site (“Ad/s”) when you browse other websites across the web;
With whom we share the information we collect ("Recipients")
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
- Providing you with our Service;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
Third party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via our Service (e.g. by clicking on a link to any other website or location) or via other sites throughout the internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them.
For how long we retain the information we collect?
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request to change and update it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request that we will correct errors or that we will erase your Personal Information (except for any data that we are required to keep under applicable laws) by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service and your information. We and our trusted third-party provider employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Service, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. However, in which case we make sure to place all contractual safeguards (such as verification of Privacy Shield Certification) to ensure your Information is processed in a way that offers an adequate level of protection when it is shared between or among our third-party vendors. You hereby consent to transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Service or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies. you may set your browser to refuse and/or block any cookies from the Site or third-party services (for more details please refer to the 'Cookies' section above).
California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Canada. If you are a residence of Canada, you are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, where applicable. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
We, and respective third-party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Service, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Service is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring, we use third party processing and serving services that implement various information security standards and certifications (at rest and transmission), and we monitor and filter access to data when it comes to personnel in our organization. Such systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, as there is no such thing when it comes to the world-wide network. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks. If you have any questions about the security on the Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The Service is not designated to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not use the Service nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Service or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at email@example.com
Information about us
Cappsool Technologies Ltd.
1390 Market Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Compliance officer: firstname.lastname@example.org